Please read the document carefully and before purchasing or subscribing to the e-newsletter, read its content and click to confirm your acquaintance with the processing of personal data described below, as we will respect your will and manage and process personal data for the purposes defined below only within the given legal bases, following the General Data Protection Regulation. (GDPR) and applicable regulations in the field of personal data protection.
Controller and data sources
The controller of personal data is the company Ilustratorstvo, Dora Komatar s.p., to which an adult individual, by entering personal data on the Registration Form, when registering or subscribing to e-news is providing the following personal data: name, surname, date of birth, address, e -address, phone.
In addition to your address, the operator can also obtain a delivery address, if it is different or if you want delivery to another address.
Legal basis, purposes, retention period, appropriate practices
The provider collects, processes and stores the following personal data following the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the applicable regulations in the field of personal data protection:
• on a contractual basis following the General Terms and Conditions for the purposes of Customer Registration and in the continuation of the execution of your orders /purchases, following the legally prescribed deadlines and deadlines when rights arising from legal transactions may be exercised in court;
• on a legal basis to issue invoices (VAT Act) based on your purchases and to resolve complaints under the applicable Consumer Protection Act and any other legal claims, following statutory deadlines for exercising rights;
• on a contractual basis to inform by e-mail about promotions, discounts and other benefits, in connection with the Electronic Communications Act, up to the cancellation, which is enabled in each message;
• with consent, for the purposes of e-mail notification of promotions, discounts and other benefits, up to and including the cancellation allowed in each message;
• based on legitimate interest, previously stated personal data and data on individual purchase (products, price, date, time and place of purchase) and use of benefits (e.g. coupon, voucher, discount, etc.), to optimize the offer and increase satisfaction customers by e-mail notification.
Personal data collected by the controller based on the above purposes and for the permitted period of storage or. until withdrawal from the contract or until cancellation, they will be stored in electronic or physical records of personal data (depending on the form of personal data obtained), which are adequately technically secured and to which only authorized persons of the controller have access.
At the end of the retention period, the controller shall delete or anonymize the personal data efficiently and permanently, so that they can no longer be linked to a specific individual.
Processing third parties
The processing of personal data is also carried out with contractual processors (e.g. for product delivery (warehouse, delivery service), for order payment (e.g. banks), external IT support and external accounting services), etc., with whom the controller has concluded a written agreement on processing of personal data only for the purposes specified in the Terms of Personal Data Protection, with which the company Dora Komatar s.p. has concluded appropriate contracts for the processing of personal data. The controller stores personal data in the EU and does not export them to third countries.
Rights of individuals
Under the conditions determined by the applicable regulations, the individual has the right to access personal data, correct personal data, delete, restrict processing, transferability, objection, to a non-automated decision, appeal to the supervisory authority, withdraw consent to processing and the latter can be claimed at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address Ljubljanska cesta 15c, 1241 Kamnik annotation for DPO.
Authorized person for personal data protection
Contact of the data protection officer: e-mail email@example.com or in writing by post to Ljubljanska cesta 15c, 1241 Kamnik, an annotation for DPO if the individual is asked additional questions or is not satisfied with the response and would like to exercise his rights.
Right of appeal
If an individual believes that his rights or regulations on the protection of personal data have been violated, he has the right to appeal to the national supervisory authority, the Republic of Slovenia, the Information Commissioner, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are small text files that a website uploads to your web browser when you visit it. Some cookies are essential to the operation of the website. Cookies do not contain any personal or other data that could be used to identify the user, so we recommend that you consent to their use.
Validity and change of rules
The terms of personal data protection are valid from 6.12.2020 and are available at the link: https://www.dorakomatar.com/shipping-returns and may change in accordance with changes in regulations and best practices.